1. Be enchanted by the sight of towering limestone mountains scattered amidst the emerald blue waters on a cruise of Lan ha bay.
2. Explore Phong Nha – a cave explorer’s paradise – a region of extraordinary caves and spectacular underground rivers.
3. Wander the old quarter of Hanoi for a food tour with local Vietnamese teenagers.
4. Ride the reunification express over the Hai van pass for some epic ocean scenery.
5. Live with the local hill tribes in traditional homestays on a trip to Ha Giang in far northern Vietnam,
We arrive in Hanoi and begin our Vietnam Tours and spend the next 2 days exploring the sights the city has to offer , we take a unique food tour , visit some of the cities most instagrammed spots and get introduced to the Vietnamese way of life.
For the next 10 days , we systemically explore the country from North to South , first up wil be the northern district of Ha giang , with stunning natural landscapes and tribal culture , then we enjoy a comfy cruise in lan ha bay , before moving on to the enchanting landscapes of Trang An and Phong Nha , thence we head to Hoi and and finally fly to the Ho Chi Minh. This is by far the most experential of Vietnam tours on the market.
For the last couple of days , we will explore Ho Chi Minh City and then fly back home with wonderful memories of our Vietnam Tours
Accommodation on sharing basis according to the itinerary
All meals detailed in the itinerary
Exclusive Local Experiences
Bike Rental with Insurance