1. Visit Chitkul – India’s last village just before the Indo – Tibet Border
2. A thrilling glacier hike for some splendid snow fun
3. Chance to indulge in trout fishing in pristine water of Baspa river
4. A 10 Day nature expedition to one of the most beautiful mountain valleys in India
5. Opportunity to camp under a starry sky for a night in Sangla Meadows
We arrive at Chandigarh and begin our Kinnaur Himalayan Holidays by undertaking a drive to Rampur – a village situated on the banks of the Sutlej , here we have the oppurtunity to explore the castle of the erstwhile king of the region. Evening is at leisure.
Next few days of our road trip will be dedicated to explore the region in an around Kalpa – a stunningly picturesque Himalayan village , with epic view of the Kinner Kailash range.
For the next 3 days we will enter the Kinnaur valley and explore the countless villages along its banks , interact with the locals and live the pahadi life to the fullest in this phase of Kinnaur Himalayan Holidays.
We drive back to Narkanda / Shimla and overnight somewhere along the road.
We head back to Chandigarh for the flight back home and end our Kinnaur Himalayan Holidays.
Accommodation on sharing basis according to the itinerary
All meals detailed in the itinerary
Unique Local Experiences