1. Visit the weirdly themed cafes of Japan and pet cats, or hold owls or eat in a prison cell.
2. Join a Tea ceremony – a ritual laden with secret meanings and much more than just a simple cup of tea.
3. Carefully curated stay options including a traditional ryokan, a quirky capsule pod, and a kinky love hotel.
4. Eat your way around Tokyo’s Tsukiji Fish Market and enjoy authentic Japanese food
5. Ride the Shinkansen – no trip to Japan is complete without a ride on its incredible Bullet trains.
Land in Tokyo and begin your Japan Tour -and get immediate sensory overload of this pulsating and futuristic metropolis. For the next couple of days we will explore the city and partake in some unique experiences that our Japan Tours are famous for.
Accommodation on sharing basis according to the itinerary
All meals detailed in the itinerary
Exclusive Jeep Safaris