1. Sail around the highest sea cliffs of Europe around Vestmanna in the wild North Atlantic Sea.
2. Visit the bird paradise of Mykines and get close to puffins, the charming little birds with the colorful beaks.
3. Gain insights into Faroese agriculture on a historical walk with a farmer on a farm about 600 years old.
4. Take an exciting geology trip and get close to amazing geological phenomenas with a trained expert.
5. Go Angling on a traditional Faroese boat.
Today we land in Torshavn where our Faroe Island Tours begin – Once we have picked up our rental vehicle we will drive to the Hotel. With only 50000 people and 2 traffic lights in all of the country , here driving is simply fun and stress free. Evening we will have a local guide us around the Torshavn area which is the capital of this islands.
Accommodation on sharing basis according to the itinerary
All meals detailed in the itinerary
Vehicle Rental with Insurance
Extensive Trip Planning
24 x 7 Local Assistance
Uniqe Local Experiences