1. A four day trip to explore the great Indian Desert , featuring an exciting mix of nature , culture & history
2. Stay amidst the desert, beneath the stars in a luxurious camp fit for royalty
3. Explore a living fort from within along with a trusted local guide
4. Feel the isolation of the vast desert sink in as you take a camel safari in Khuri sand dunes.
5. Head to the Indo Pak border at Tanot Mata – the westernmost extremity of India
We arrive in Jodhpur to begin your Rajasthan Holidays and immediately head for our Desert camp . Here you will have the opportunity to take a jeep safari in the dunes. Overnight at Desert Camp.
Morning we leave the desert camp and head over to Jaisalmer, upon arrival we will check into our local haveli and begin the fort exploration.
Today take a trip to Tanot Mata- close to the Indo Pak border , upon return we enjoy a sunset camel safari on Khuri Sand Dunes. This is one of the best experiences on our Rajasthan Holidays.
We depart from home having had our fill of the desert. End of your Rajasthan Holidays.
Accommodation on sharing basis according to the itinerary
All meals detailed in the itinerary