1. Experience the legendary Flåm railway, one of the world’s steepest railway lines.
2. Drive the exciting routes of Trollstigen, the Atlantic Ocean Road and Eagle Road.
3. Visit the dramatic fjord of Geiranger, and its surrounding beauty
4. Embark on a road trip, stress free with your personal itinerary from designed by an expert.
5. Sleep in a ice room – in a hotel sculpted from snow and ice.
Your Norway Tours start at Oslo‘s Gardermoen Airport, make your way into Oslo‘s city centre by taking the express train to Oslo Central Station, we recommend exploring Oslo by foot, spending the afternoon at sights including the Royal Palace, Akershus Fortress, Oslo City Hall, Oslo Opera House, and the Aker Brygge area. Other notable attractions include the beautiful Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Viking Ship Museum and Karl Johans street.
We collect our rental car today and drive for the next 8 days around the country , we can head as far north to Hammerfest and along the way we can explore charming little villages, spectacular fjords and enjoy the unique local experiences we have specially curated for you on our Norway Tours.
Today we drive back to Oslo and then get to the airport for our flight home , culminating your Norway tour that may perhaps be the greatest road trip of your life.
Accommodation on sharing basis according to the itinerary
All meals detailed in the itinerary
Vehicle Rental with Insurance
Unique Local Experiences
Indepth Planning Assistance
24 x 7 Local Asisstance