1. Walk on the water at the secluded Ross & Smith Islands – connected by a thin sandbar
2. Enjoy the phenomena of Turtle Nesting at Kalipur Beach
3. Explore the spectacular limestone caves of Baratang – one of the last few places on the planet with such caves
4. Dive with Rajan the Elephant – the last of the famous ocean swimming elephants of Andaman
5. Live like Robinson Crusoe – on a trip to the secluded Craggy Island.
Our Andaman Tours starts in Portblair – we will settle down and take orientation tour whist visiting some fo the most famous sights around , the next day we may end up visiting chidiya tapu and corbyn cove beach
We hop on to a ferry and head to Middle Andaman where we spend the next few days , here we will visit a very secluded mangrove walk and some incredible lime stone caves and take some extremely pleasurable boat rides to pristine beaches. We guarantee this will be your best time during our Andaman Tours.
We will head further north to Diglipur , here we can visit sand bars , hike to the saddle peak with breathtaking views and enjoy some incredible beaches with fantastic diving oppurtunities
We make our way down south back to Portblair where our Andaman tours end and you fly back home , interested guests can also opt for an extension of Havelock Islands or Little Andaman.
Accommodation on sharing basis according to the itinerary
All meals detailed in the itinerary
Unique Local Experiences